For the Nikon NSR
This modification is designed to allow your system’s wafer loader to successfully pre-align any substrate regardless of transparency. It can be optimized not only for silicon wafers, but all clear substrates including sapphire wafers, (SiC) silicon carbide wafers, and (LiNbO3) lithium niobate wafers. We can offer this kit to support all wafer sizes. This wafer loader modification is crucial for LED manufacturing and is a recommended upgrade for those seeking to enhance their current pre-alignment unit.
For the Nikon NSR 6-10
In our continuing effort to provide our customers with solutions for their most serious issues, we have designed the Enhanced Camera Control Unit II which replaces all cameras, cables, and control units on NSR 6through 10. The demand for this unit is high as vidicon tubes are no longer made and refurbished units have the added expense of more maintenance due to shorter lifetimes. We have installed several ECCU II which continue to perform well without intervention for more than 8 years. Upgrading to the ECCU II with newer more reliable hardware will give your system trouble free video for years to come.
For the Nikon NSR 6-10
The EPIC will completely replace the DEC PDP computer that is the control center of the NSR. The PDP computers have been reliable in the past, but now are obsolete. The EPIC is not only based on an updated platform which improves processing speed and reliability, it removes the need for the video processor unit in the NSR control rack. The video signal is fed directly into the emulator. As compared with other PDP emulators, the EPIC gains a great speed advantage from the fact that it is a true software implemented emulation and is not limited by the 19MHz DEC processor speed of other hardware based systems and chip-on-board emulators.
For the Nikon NSR 6-12
We have developed a much needed upgrade for NSR 6 through 12. Many of the legacy DEC VT Terminal Monitor screens show screen burn or ghost images and are dim. We have been able to replace the aging monitors with a LCD screen. To simplify the upgrade, we have designed a custom mounting bracket and converter cable. With this combination of components the LCD monitor will seamlessly connect directly to the DEC VT Terminals. The Enhanced LCD Monitor Unit monitor will work with DEC VT240, VT284 and VT286 terminals.
- Completely replaces aging hardware.
- Improve operator ease of use with bright, easy to read screen.
- Upgrade to modern easy to replace hardware.
- Custom bracket saves space.
- The “Green” option reduces power consumption cost as well as generated heat.
For the Nikon NSR 2-4
The Enhanced Camera Control Unit I was designed to replace the existing vidicon tube based camera units incorporated in the NSR. The OEM camera units are discontinued and there are no new replacements. Many of the existing cameras are deteriorating with age. In addition to replacing failing hardware, the ECCU I solves many problems with illumination and image variation. One unique feature is the ability to store custom camera setups for high and low mag on different substrates. Our customers have been very pleased with the performance I and have benefited greatly from the clear, bright, and high contrast imagery of the Enhanced Camera Control Unit.
- Completely replaces aging hardware
- CCD Vidicon replacement
- Upgrades imaging to CCD technology
- CCD inherently eliminates problems due to image “burning” in optics
- Custom optics and filtration provides optimum light levels.
- RSA performance improved due to crisp clear image source for digitization.
- Custom programmable controller allows user to store optimum camera settings for high/low magnification.
- Custom engineered mounting fixtures designed for “bolt-in” performance.
- New B/W LCD monitor wit custom adjustable mounting bracket.
For NSR 4
The Enhanced Terminal Unit for the NSR 4 is a plug in replacement for the obsolete Tektronix 4025A and Tektronix 4208 terminals. The unit enables direct and remote access to over 1 year of machine history, error codes and data of which includes advanced search and replay options. The data capture function allows analysis of Utilization, Throughput, Performance Metrics and Error Codes. In addition, the ETS will facilitate transfer of data files at job start.
- There are 200+ units worldwide.
- Tektronix 4208 replacement
- Tektronix 4025a replacement
- Direct access to over 1 year of machine history.
- On-line NSR error descriptions.
- Remote network access to NSR screens and data.
- File server for NSR Job files.
- Time and Date stamp of all activities.
- Advanced search and data analysis.
- Quick installation.
- Uses standard PC components, with robust WindowsTM operating system.
This is one of the most beneficial and cost effective areas where we help our customers. We have created many engineering designs and modifications, developed processes and partnerships to manufacture many high quality electromechanical parts. We manufacture parts to high standards and guarantee their performance. In addition our capabilities include the refurbishment of hard to find legacy system components. We take pride in manufacturing 99% of our parts locally in the United States of America.
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Wafer Chucks (10X wear resistance of standard anodizing)
- Ceramic Wafer Chucks.
- Ceramic Fetch and Slider Arms.
- Ceramic End Effectors.
- HeNe Lasers
- X Y Stage Ball Screws